Type the thing you want to search here, bro!

Thursday 20 February 2014

My Dream, My Future

LOADING. . . ‘Professor/Engineer Rosas’ . . . 50% Complete

There is only a diminutive time left before we graduate in high school. All the exultant bonding with my friends during vacant periods, the laughters we shouted out, the times of better, good, and bad to worse, shady transactions during quizzes, all of these moments will soon be memories but will surely be cherished and kept in the centermost chambers of our hearts and will never decay or perish. Even if faced with the highest tsunamis, strongest earthquakes, thunderous storms, and the most furious wild fires, it will never be trounced.
Awe is overflowing from me as I face the next stage of—not just education— but of life. After we hear Guiseppe Verdi’s “Grand March” and climb up the ISNHS gymnasium stage accompanied by our parents, I anticipate that the next boss in this stage will be choosing the right course and right school for me. In Saint Louis University, I was able to pass my decision in Mechatronis Engineering, which is a very complex engineering course concerned with Robotics and computers. On the other hand, at Mariano Marcos State University, I signed up for taking the Electrical Engineering course which I highly doubt to take. In this multiple choice question, letter C would be taking Accountancy or Civil Engineering at the University of Northern Philippines. Another option for me is to take the UPCAT next year because the University of the Philippines is a very VERY prestigious School and I want to graduate there holding a title of a Professor of Physics. And the last choice would be not tackling the tertiary level. . .

Well, whatever happens I just want to be a successful and prominent Engineer or an outstanding Professor of Physics. And if God permits, I’ll get both titles in the end. There’s nothing wrong with daydreaming. After all, they say that dreams are the dots that create your life. All you have to do is to connect these dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment