Type the thing you want to search here, bro!

Thursday 20 February 2014

Final Final Reflection

What does it take to be an A+++ ICT IV student?

Actually, for me, you don’t need to be that very intelligent whose expertise in computer entities is maximally overflowing. Even if you’re just a beginner, then so be it. For me, it’s even better because there is a greater tendency that you’ll learn more things you’ve never known before. It is actually fun that way. You can discover things that you haven’t tried, conduct experiments on the computer lab, and explore. You can also learn from your past mistakes. I should know, I’ve been there—done that. Now for me, having to be a mediocre Photoshopper, I’ve grown bored of it. I cannot longer make experiments and can’t bask in the wondrous feeling of discovering something new by my self.
No wonder, I entered the four walls of the Computer Room empty minded about our internet lessons, HTML tags, Hyperlinks then add the vast magical world of Adobe Photoshop. That’s what was playing in my mind before but as days passed by, I’ve realized that I’m enjoying what I’m doing which is a great soul-booster for me. Although I still haven’t reached Jonathan and Aloe’s level in Photoshop skills. They are gods in photo editing and computer mechanics.

Anyways, before I leave the newly made gates of Ilocos Sur National High School, I just want to exemplify my heart-felt gratitude to my ICT teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, for teaching me more about computers, for teaching me not to stay late at night playing computer games, for teaching me how to create my very own web page, and for helping me know what is the real meaning of ICT . . . I Copy This. Hahaha Thanks, ma’am. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment