Type the thing you want to search here, bro!

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Reflection(1st grading)

THE PLAN

The lessons in I.C.T. this year is not that new anymore because at the previous years I have already been introduce to computers and the internet but in this year I have learned more and gone deeper to the field of Modern computers more particular the Internet. I have learned about the Internet’s pass or the Internet timeline from being just a Government project to a more advanced global sensation to all. I have also came across blogs of different types and uses.
          There are many things that I have encountered this year, hard compositions about topics concerning present issues or events, gigantic projects of different subjects, endless assignments and, as usual, the upcoming Periodical Examinations. But in the bright side I have managed to control and surpass these challenges. I have face them with full hopes of succeeding and thus I emerged victoriously. 
          I have attained a lot of skills and knowledge this 1st grading period and I have also enhanced these skills and boosted up my knowledge. I plan on doing a better job next grading, review my lessons, take down some notes,listen attentively to the teacher and be really industrious concerning assignments and projects. I plan on being a top achiever this 4th year and having a good reputation to people and lastly doing a spectacular thing on our school so that when I graduate, I have something to contribute to the Alma Mater.
         


No comments:

Post a Comment